Brook Serene Boutique Hotels offer preferred partner rates for trade. We value our trade partners and have enduring relationships built over the last 35 years grounded in integrity and honesty.
Static rates - we offer competitive static rates to our wholesale/trade partners. Our rate seasons are as follows
High Season 1 October until 30 April
Low Season 1 May until 30 September
Dynamic rates - If you have the ability to load and sell rates on Siteminder, we are happy to offer this platform of dynamic pricing. This allows live availability and last-minute rates should they fall below the contracted static rates.
Last-minute rates - From time to time Brook Serene & Company Ltd may use “last minute” websites to display reduced rates. Some wholesalers have indicated they have the ability to load and sell rates on this basis. Brook Serene & Company Ltd is quite willing to allow access for all wholesalers to these rates which are commissionable by 20%.
We understand the value that travel agencies bring to the industry and that booking through a travel agent can offer convenience and a greater sense of confidence for the traveler. These relationships with your clients are important and therefore we ensure rate parity between our direct corporate clients and our travel agency partners.
If you have a corporate client looking for rates at our hotels please contact us so that we can load the company into our system and keep you updated on our rates.
Our rate seasons are as follows:
- High Season 1 October until 30 April
- Low Season 1 May until 30 September
Professional Conference Organisers (PCOs) and Event Managers:
Our hotels are ideal for incentives, board meetings, strategic planning days, executive retreats or for VIP delegations as part of larger business events or congresses.
We offer Professional Conference Organisers and Event Managers commissionable rates.
If you are interested in a quotation from one of our hotels, please contact us.
Terms of Credit, Cancellations & Group Policy:
Terms of Credit:
Our standard terms of credit are full pre-payment 14-days in advance of guest arrival. Preferred terms of credit are available and are extended to our trade partners based on criteria including payment history (average debtor days), length of partnership, and thorough credit checks. If you are interested in establishing an account with Brook Serene & Company Ltd please contact us directly.
- FIT Reservations - From 5pm (NZ time), two days prior to arrival, any cancellations/no shows after this point will be subject to a charge of one night's accommodation per room cancelled.
- Group Reservations - for group reservations policy please see Group Policy
We welcome small groups at our hotels including special interest groups, conference groups, and small group tours.
We will offer one FOC room for every 10 paid rooms. (Applies to group bookings only) to a maximum of 2 FOC rooms per group)
- Group cancellation policy
- 60 days prior to arrival, an update of the group status is required, along with a 10% non-refundable deposit.
- 30 days prior to arrival, a final rooming list is required, along with the remaining 90% payment due.
- Any cancellations/no shows after this point will be subject to a charge of one night's accommodation per room cancelled. Any additional nights will be refunded at a rate of 90% per night providing they are able to be resold.